Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center
This is a Legal Disclaimer Information about Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center. Please read it before you pass a project to us. This is a set of rules, we both contractor and client agree to this disclaimer. About Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center, we are a local Digital Marketing Training agency registered in Alberta Canada.
1. Disclaimer of Liability: The Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information or services on the internet, client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information or services.
2. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd, its website designer, programmer, online content contributors, its agencies, officials, and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the information or online services; by your using the internet, client’s Web site, social media sites, and mobile applications; or by its use through your Internet account. The owner agrees to 100% of the ownership of documents, text, images that are applied on the website.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties/Accuracy of Data: Although an effort is made to assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications, Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd. make no express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of the information. The client provides website information and all online services on an “as is” basis.
4. Disclaimer of Training for Digital marketing and Hosting and Admin Access for CMS (Content Management Systems) Website: Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd will not be liable and responsible for the website contents, images that are uploaded in the server with verbal / written request by the client. A client is 100% responsible for their data. Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd, and employees from all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of dummy text and images uploaded in the server.
5. Disclaimer for Hypertext Links: The Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd, is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages linked from the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications. As a user of the client’s website, social media sites, and mobile applications, you specifically acknowledge that Global iTech Systems Ltd Canada and its contributors are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from all off-site content mentioned here rests entirely with you, the user.
6. Choice of Law: Information in this disclaimer is governed by the laws of the province of Alberta. Any dispute arising from the use of information or services provided on the client website, social media sites, and mobile applications will be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta.
7. Privacy Statement: Thank you for visiting the website of Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd and its disclaimer notice. This privacy and disclaimer statement describes how the information will be gathered about your website from your use of these services and how it will be used by the Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd. As a user, you should be aware that much information submitted to your website is a piece of business information for the public.
8. Training and Business Disclaimers Project Specifications, Order, and Directions: We do our best to follow Final Project Specifications, Change Orders, and other agreed-to directions. Therefore, we ask you to be as detailed as possible in all your requirements. Whenever there is room for “interpretation” or multiple options, softwarehousecanada.com has a right to decide which option to choose. globalitechSystems.com might, at its sole discretion, contact you to discuss important decisions about your project when we feel that we do not have enough information to proceed. However, Softaddicts.com is not required to do so. Once a feature is designed or coded within a given scope, changing it to another option is considered a Change Order and will be billed as additional work.
9. Business Analysis & Marketing Disclaimer: Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd offers Business Analysis and Marketing as a separate service. Unless you ordered such a service, please do not assume that we provide it as a part of our work (including search engine optimization and marketing).
10. Websites and/or codes are not guaranteed to be ADA or Disability compatible, nor compliant to a certain industry code unless otherwise stated.
11. If a project includes graphic design, a final design concept needs to be approved before any programming work, in certain cases, we can begin programming before a design has been finalized but that may incur additional fees.
12. Unless specifically stated, our estimates and/or agreements do not include the purchase of any third-party software, licenses, or license fees.
13. Design concepts are a “picture” of how a website will look when developed. They provide a means to present the site look and feel, positioning of key elements, presentation of information, and overall site functionality. Due to the nature of HTML implementations, design elements such as colors, fonts, background space, and scroll regions may vary based on equipment used to view a site, differences in Web browsers, browser settings, operating systems, and screen resolutions.
During website development, Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center and Global iTech Systems Ltd will strive to achieve the look and feel of the design concepts presented while at the same time ensuring the website functions correctly and renders well in all supported browsers. With that in mind, it is important to note that the final online website may vary slightly from the image(s) of the design concept(s). Further, there are some features/functions that are not supported by specific browsers therefore Global iTech Systems Ltd can not guarantee that all features/functions will work/display on every browser for every operating system.
14. Unless otherwise contracted, the client will provide all written content and original graphics. We will resize images for no additional fee. Scanning and/or other significant image edits, corrections, and alterations will impact project costs.
15. Schedule is central to our pricing. Changes in the schedule or delays due to the inability of the client to make resources available or provide content promptly may impact project scope, duration, and price. Feedback and/or acceptance of each deliverable must be provided in writing within 3 – 5 business days of delivery unless otherwise agreed to by both parties.
16. We fix our bugs at no cost within 3 months of the project delivery. After 3 months period of project deployment, we charge $90.00 per hour to fix the bugs and issues. However, problems related to third-party software, third-party software upgrades, and other fixes due to our clients or third-party vendors are not considered bugs and will be charged as additional work.
17. Support. We know how important support is to our clients. The client must sign in monthly maintenance plan in case an error or bug, or website hack appears in the future. Rest assured you will enjoy timely and reliable support for the life of your project or contracted maintenance terms (whichever applies). However, we consider support service and, as with any service, it comes with a price tag and certain conditions. Please read carefully what we include as free support and what we offer as paid support. If you would like to discuss special support terms for your project, please tell us!
18. Free support includes: Unless contracted otherwise, we correct our bugs for 3 months as per disclaimer no 16. Any support beyond that is a billable task, even if related to your website bug.
By default, we include a certain number of hours of E-mail support (usually up to 1 or 2 hours for a month) for qualified projects (if mentioned in the contract for email support). This type of support does not mean fixing bugs (we fix our bugs at no cost during the warranty period – see above). This support covers our modifications, custom changes, and our code in general. NOTE: Most software currently comes with a user-friendly control panel. Once we install and configure third-party software and scripts, we recommend you learn how the control panel works, read the manual(s), and visit support forums. Training on any product or platform is available but unless otherwise agreed to in advance is not included in estimates or project pricing.
19. Paid support: We are happy to offer our clients unlimited paid support for all IT issues, including web design, programming, Internet marketing, and more. In addition to on-demand support, we offer monthly support plans as well. Please contact us to discuss and sign in. NOTE: Unless specifically contracted, we do not monitor the ongoing performance of websites/products.
20. Appendix “A” Scope of project and project outline: As per contracting document section 12, clause (I) “Scope of work – Scope of Work is particular as per Appendix A ” is a report contractor supply to the patron in handwritten or pc typing. The client does no longer needs to signal this Appendix A. The customer is responsible for this record as this document is a scope of work. In case, if the consumer disagrees with the scope of work, the client needs to inform through email in writing to the contractor. Oral order or cellphone name dialogue does no longer count numbers through these phrases and conditions. The patron agrees to pay with a separate bill that the contractor claims the work “out of scope” as per appendix A.