Google Digital Marketing Course
Google Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center Calgary provides Google Digital Marketing Training Courses online and onsite. Accelerate your digital marketing career, upgrade your SEO skills, learn SEO tools and techniques to market your business. We provide cutting-edge Google SEO skills and digital marketing strategies that help to promote businesses.
Google Digital Marketing Training Course
Without a doubt, Google is the best Internet Search Engine worldwide. In fact, over the years it has developed more of its products and services. By all means, it continues to cater to the needs of users. That being said, knowing whatever Google has to offer is a must nowadays, especially if you want to pursue the Digital Marketing field.
At Digital Marketing Institute & Training Center, we offer Google Digital Marketing Training Course. In this course, you will learn both Google Analytics and Google Ads, which are the two major Google services. Aside from that, you will also learn how to do Keyword Searches for your pages, set up for your analytics as well as get inclined with the Tools and techniques used mainly for Google Services. Not only that, you will get essential knowledge on the fundamentals of the Digital Marketing industry itself.
Calgary Digital Marketing Training provides both Online and On-Site Training in Canada. If you are a local or a resident in Calgary and its neighboring cities and towns, you are more than welcome to attend our On-Site Classroom Training. And if you prefer to have a great learning experience at the comfort of your home, you are encouraged to participate in our Online Virtual Training via Zoom, Google Meet, D2L, and TeamViewer platforms!
Our Google digital marketing certification training includes
In Digital Marketing Course, we teach online platforms such as SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Pay-per-Click, Mobile Marketing, and Analytics which are explained below:
- Search Engine Optimization SEO: The site’s ranking is based on a range of factors including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO. Google has more than 100 ranking factors upon which they decide on where they will position your website in the SERPs Google Search Engine Ranking Pages. While many ranking factors aren’t identified, marketers have some suggestions that they can use to increase their rankings on their websites. SEO begins with the research of keywords. Quality content, SEO friendly content play a vital role.
2) Keyword research is an essential element of digital marketing and a large part of your rankings is contingent on it. Making sure you include a lot of keywords into your article in the proper place will make a huge distinction. Learn here how to conduct keyword research to rank on Google with the tools below such as:
- Answer The Public
- Google Keyword Planner
- Long Tail Pro
- Keyword Surfer
3) Search Engine Marketing / Google AdWords – SEM: Search Engine Marketing refers to the marketing of popular search engines such as Google. In our live training, we will concentrate on marketing specifically for Google. It covers Google Ads and PPC campaigns. Content Marketing, Quality of Content selections, and keyword selection is the most important another factor that we discuss and practice in our class training. Google Ads can be described as an online advertising platform offered by Google which allows advertisers to pay to promote their advertisements as well as the content. Ads can be shown on the Google results page for search and mobile apps, as well as non-search websites.
4) PPC Pay Per Click Pay per click – It is an advertising model that allows advertisers to pay for each when the ad is clicked to increase traffic to their websites. It is linked to Google Ads. The main distinction between PPC as well as SEO is that SEO is driven by organic traffic, whereas PPC is not. It’s not limited only to Google Ads and can exist on other platforms too as Facebook Ads.
5) Google Analytics -Google Analytics is a highly effective instrument that any marketer can use to evaluate their success in marketing. It reveals how well your advertising and marketing strategies are performing across various internet-based channels. It displays how well your strategies are performing on different channels.
- Track Online Traffic on your website and find the monthly traffic you receive on your website
- Understand User Behavior and find out how many clicks do you receive from paid ads
- How many people are making conversions on your website?
- Find Your Target Audience and figure out trends in how and where are customers coming to your advertisements?
- Find the Data Reports And Customization and the level of competition for your keywords
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking
Through the use of this data, marketers can enhance their strategies and find out which strategies are doing well and not for them. You’ll learn how to utilize Google Analytics to run ad campaigns and analyze the results.